Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The road song

have you heard the song "hur ska jag göra för att komma över vägen?" haven't heard the whole song sice I was a little kid, and haven't remembered the song. just singing part of it with my amercian Friend.

he sings that if moose decide in the world, the world would look different, the trees would be in the middle of the road and everyting would looked as before.




What should I do to get over the road.
What should I do to get over there
Here I have now been waiting several weeks
and all the cars they just driving past.

This applies to the de, the de, to the deer.
Just as there can be a moose
This applies to foxes and rabbits and small animals
As well as it can apply to yourself.

What should I do ......

Wrooooo- ooom

If it was moose who decided in this world
Then the world would look different
Then the trees would grow in the middle of the road
and everything would be as before.

What should I do ......


No comments:

Post a Comment