Some notes for thesis work #4
* Litterature review before I left + review through old courses
* Three books from the organisation; Ecocity Berkeley; Building Cities for a Healthy Future, Village Wisdom/Future cities, Ecocities: Rebuilding Cities in Balance with Nature
* Mail contact with both Richard Register and Kirstin Miller
* "Hang around", lunches with clients, Richard Register, Kirstin Miller or both
* Brochures and information papers from the organisation
* Notes from five meetings with project planning
* Sightseeing in Berkeley with Richard Register, went up in the Gaia Building and discussed the Strawberry creek
* Sightseeing to Codornices creek
* Workingday at the Urban Farm project
* Three fulldays at Foundation Center in San Francisco, as a representant from Ecocity Builders I could check their database and take two courses and see one lecture from another company (LFA, Learning For Action)
* Taking root- a film about Wangari Maathai, at the cafe; Coffee for the people. Including a presentation and a discussion with interested people and some organisations in San Francisco
* Walkings thought the cities and took pictures
* Blog at http//environmentalistonamission.blogspot.com to work though thoughts and make it "avaliable" for other in the sence that I have to think of how to present it. As a draft to the report.
Sharing some essays from different interesting university classes over the years. This one is from Human Ecology, translated from Swedish- ...
THE TRANSITION TO A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY -A DISCUSSION ABOUT ECOLOGICAL MODERNIZATION Anna Rosengren Society, nature and change, 2009 De...
. Got a tip about the comic The long tomorrow from a close friend after reading last post. The comic was made by Dan O'Bannon in 1975. ...